Monday, April 8, 2013

The Cyclops (part 1)

Hey guys Odysseus here! Well after my interesting run in with the Lotus Eaters, we started sailing again and we were blown off course and stumbled upon the Cyclops' island. Seeing the island made my men worried. They begged me to just leave, but I couldn't let that happen, I wanted to explore! I'm going on an adventure! (#hobbitquotes)

With curiosity overwhelming me, I took 12 of my best fighters. As we came across a cave, it was full of sheep and cheese. We stayed in the cave until the Cyclops came back, hoping for some sort of trade. As the giant came back he locked us in. After spotting us he ate two of my men, raw and everything... just picked them up and MUNCH! As night crept upon us, he continued to eat more of my men, so we plotted a way to get out.

Once morning came the Cyclops left and we put our plan into action. I cut a log and made the tip sharp. After doing this we burnt the tip of it to make it tough. As soon as the Cyclops got back he ate more of my men. So being my brave courageous self, I went up to the beast and offered him some wine, he took it immediately and asked for more. Soon he was drunk and sleepy, so i told him my name was Nohbdy. After he was asleep we took the sharp spear and stabbed his eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment